Government agencies maintain a sophisticated array of software applications to meet diverse administrative, management, and mission needs. MORI’s software engineering team designs, develops, integrates, and implements software and Web applications that enable our clients to efficiently meet their daily job demands. We can also modernize applications, promote data and asset retention, and identify systems for obsolescence.
Organizations are often unsure of when to use commercially available software products versus custom applications. MORI is skilled in choosing and implementing both solutions. We have experience in the spectrum of open source, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and government off-the-shelf (GOTS) applications. For specialized needs, we can customize functionality, integrate software with existing applications, or design a solution from scratch.
We begin each project with a rigorous analysis of business and user needs to clarify requirements before selecting, building, or implementing a solution. Because we emphasize user-centric designs, our products require minimal learning and increase user productivity and satisfaction.
Our software engineers follow a structured design and development approach that integrates SEI/CMMI Level 2 and ISO 9001:2008 standards. We are committed to building the highest quality products using repeatable, proven processes so we can successfully deliver against budget and scheduling requirements.
MORI’s software capabilities include:
- Web site and application design and development
- Open source, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) and government off-the-shelf (GOTS) product implementation, configuration, and customization
- Legacy software and systems modernization
- Document, content and records management systems, and portal implementations
- Mobile application development
- Database design and development
- Data extract, transform, and load (ETL) and data migration
- Performance testing
- Operations and maintenance