MORI offers vast capabilities to align IT with your business and improve productivity.These capabilities are increasingly necessary in today’s IT world as many organizations originally developed IT infrastructures in response to immediate business needs without a strategy for long-term productivity. This piecemeal approach to combining disparate systems and software has created a complex, underutilized environment that is difficult and costly to maintain. MORI helps calm the chaos resulting from IT sprawl by adjusting the infrastructure so it can efficiently adapt to ever-changing business needs.
Our experts consider the people, processes, and technologies that contribute to your operating environment. This strategic view helps us uncover ways to better align IT with the business and build a foundation that will improve productivity, increase service levels, and control costs and risks.
Capabilities that MORI offers include:
- Legacy Integration & Re-engineering
- Programming Languages: C#/ASP.NET, PHP, Java/J2EE, Lotus Notes/Domino Application Development, etc.
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, Access, DB2, ODBC/JDBC compliant
- Security: SAML, XKMS, PKE/PKI, VPN, etc.
- Security Audits/Assessments: DITSCAP, NIACAP, e-SIGN, etc.
- Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- LAN/WAN Configuration and Management
- Operating systems: W3K/W2K/XP, UNIX flavors, Mac OSX, etc.
- Interoperability: XML, SOAP, EAI, xCBL, cXML, etc.
- Software Engineering: UML, Rational Suite (RUP)
- Emerging technologies: Wireless, mobile networks, and applications
- Standards-based Web application development and Web services
MORI provides IT services in areas such as:
- Business Process Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Health Research Technology
- Healthcare Systems
- Help Desk
- Systems and Software Development
MORI has made a significant investment in providing these IT services in an environmentally friendly manner. Learn more about our green IT solutions here.